Football Coaching Program
Tuesdays: 4th – 25th October 2022
Thursdays: 6th – 27th October 2022
Juniors (ages 7 – 11): 4pm – 5pm
Seniors (ages 12 – 16): 5pm – 6pm
4 sessions (weekly)
DLR Leisure Loughlinstown
Striking variations, passing techniques, first touch, dribbling, turning, heading, shielding.
OFF THE BALL SKILLS
Body shape, movement, positioning, scanning, finding & creating space, tackling, marking.
BALANCE, STABILITY & COORDINATION
Improved balance and muscle group coordination, which increase your body’s ability to deal with challenging tasks. In football this leads to better agility, quicker reaction times and improved overall performance.
Being nimble on your feet and able to move quickly from one movement pattern to another. Agility training improves flexibility and control, helping you to maintain proper alignment and posture.
Flexibility in the range of motion through muscles and joints. Vital in reducing the risk of injuries, plus improving technique and range of movement.
The ability to exercise for extended periods without tiring. Aerobic exercise reduces the risk of many health conditions.
The key factor behind intense efforts, like sprinting. Anaerobic exercise helps boost metabolism as it builds and maintains lean muscle.
Physical strength and fitness, combining all of the above factors, leading to improved self-confidence and better performance in sport.
Making improvements, setting goals and bouncing back from failure, resulting in improved self-esteem and confidence.
Enhanced concentration, decision making, communication and determination.
Enjoying pushing yourself – and performing well – out of your comfort zone.
About Gary Kinsella
- Professional sport performance coach
- Ten years’ football coaching experience
- Football coach with Cabinteely FC since 2012
- Managed and coached teams in DDSL (U9s – U18s) and LSL senior teams
- Have worked with clubs, schools, colleges, organisations and individuals
- FAI National D Licence holder and UEFA C Licence candidate
- Studied Sport Psychology at IADT Dún Laoghaire
- Up to date Child Safeguarding and Garda Vetting
- Experience running tournaments and camps
- Coached at FAI Summer Soccer Schools
Register Your Interest
086 440 6715